We’ve had a fantastic growth in 2016 – 2019 and are expanding our global PLM implementation and consulting team. We are looking to hire a senior PLM developer/solution architect who has strong experience in implementing, customizing and architecting 3DEXPERIENCE.
Applicants anywhere in the USA are welcome.
The ideal candidate is responsible for creating and implementing solutions that meet clients’ business objectives. The candidate should have:
- Ability to understand customer requirements and develop a solution accordingly.
- Understanding of 3DEXPERIENCE infrastructure and architecture (Classical data model and the UPS data model).
- Experience with Dashboard apps.
- Expertise in customizing 3DEXPERIENCE such as: extending the data model, user interface, using data model customization app and developing triggers.
- Experience with CAD integrations.
- 3DEXPERIENCE installation experience.
- Industry experience in aerospace, industrial equipment, life sciences or consumer product goods is a plus.
In addition, we’re looking for professionals who:
- Enjoy working in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Are able to work independently or within a team depending on customer needs.
- Are able to solve problems creatively and willing to challenge existing assumptions.
What will xLM Solutions provide?
- Competitive salary and benefits including retirement plan options
- An entrepreneurial environment with ample scope for professional and personal growth
- A progressive work culture that fosters diversity and provides considerable autonomy to share/implement creative ideas
- A flexible work environment that allows you to pursue your passions outside of work
If you fit the bill or have a question about the job, please contact us.
Salary: $100,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
If you fit the bill, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org