We’ve had a fantastic growth in 2016 – 2018 and are expanding our global PLM implementation and consulting team. We are looking to hire a full-time senior PLM developer/solution architect with strong experience in implementing, customizing, architecting and integrating 3DEXPERIENCE (ENOVIA V6) with other enterprise applications.
Applicants anywhere in the U.S. are welcome.
The job may require relocation (transfer cost will be covered by the company) or weekly traveling to customer site (Monday through Friday).
We are looking to offer attractive benefits to the right candidate.
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate?
The ideal candidate is responsible for creating and implementing solutions that meet clients’ business objectives. The candidate should have:
- Expertise in a programming languages such as Java, Microsoft .NET (VB or C#) or equivalent languages. Experience with web services development is a plus.
- Expertise in customizing ENOVIA, data model, and User Interface and developing triggers
- Ability to understand customer requirements and develop a solution accordingly
- Familiarity with Spinner, ENOVIA SDK and web services platform
- Understanding of 3DEXPERIENCE infrastructure and architecture. Experience with classical data model as well as Dashboard apps are a plus.
In addition, the candidate should have:
- An interest in working in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work independently or within a team depending on customer needs.
- The ability to solve problems creatively and a willingness to challenge existing assumptions.
- Industry experience in aerospace, industrial equipment or life sciences is a plus.
These skill areas are a plus:
- Experience with CAD integration (Mainly CATIA V5/3DX)
- Understanding the database table structure in ENOVIA
- Experience with migrating data into ENOVIA and understanding of/Experience with adaplet technology or XPDM
- The ability to install and configure 3DEXPERIENCE on Linux
Candidate MUST be a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent resident in the U.S.
What will xLM Solutions provide?
- Competitive salary and benefits including retirement plan options
- An entrepreneurial environment with ample scope for professional and personal growth
- A progressive work culture that fosters diversity and provides considerable autonomy to share/implement creative ideas
- A flexible work environment that allows you to pursue your passions outside of work
If you fit the bill, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com